No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Chard is a natural green plant that is one of the most important crops in the world, it has many different names according to the areas where it is grown, it has many nutrients, vitamins and minerals that the body needs a lot, and it has a large amount of iron, and chard contributes to fighting cancer, strengthening immunity and protecting bones From fragility and heart health.
Chard is the plant with green leaves, and it is one of the best types of vegetables which has high and great nutritional values, and is one of the most important agricultural crops in the world, and has many different names around the world.
Benefits of Chard:
- It helps reduce the high blood level, as it contains vitamin K and nitrates.
- Chard helps to revitalize the body and increase the rate of energy levels in the body because it carries magnesium inside it.
- Chard helps in trying to reduce obesity or diabetes, as it contains alpha-lipoic acid within its components.
- It protects the body from osteoporosis, as one of the nutritional vitamins known as vitamin K is present in its elements.
- Chard contributes to the fight against carcinogens due to its chlorophyll composition.
Chard contains a wide range of minerals, such as:
You can rely on boiling in some foods, such as:
- Chard casserole.
- Stuffed chard with rice.
- Chard soup.
- Chard plant in addition to olive oil.
Chard increases the production of red blood cells and prevents anemia, as it is rich in iron in abundance.
Solving many digestive problems by improving digestion.
The chard plant improves vision health as it is rich in beta-carotene, which contributes to protecting the eyes from the risks of night blindness.
It is advised to consult a doctor in some cases.
There are no reviews yet.