No products in the cart.
Lettuce is one of the unique plants. as it helps with slimming and contributes strongly to the excellent stuffed meal, which many homes like to manufacture in Egypt. and lettuce helps a pregnant woman get the vitamins she needs during her pregnancy. Also, lettuce helps Burning fat and feeling full. It helps to promote a healthy heart and protect it from diseases.
Eating vegetables rich in water and vitamins is important to human health, and one of the most important is the lettuce plant .. Lettuce is a type of plant that follows the genus of Asteraceae, or the so-called compound species that carries broad leaves.
Lettuce is one of the vegetables that can be eaten. It does not need to be cooked or cooked.
The many benefits of lettuce:
- Lettuce is a rich source of vitamins, the most important of which is vitamin A.
- Lettuce is very important for weight loss .. as it contains a high percentage of water.
- Lettuce contains low numbers of calories, making the body softer because it contains fibers that help you feel full.
- Lettuce contains most of the important fibers, making it healthy for the heart and arteries, due to the fiber that has an important role in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Lettuce contains potassium, which helps greatly to regulate the movement of blood, and its iron and copper content is very important for the complete formation of red blood cells.
Its importance for a pregnant woman:
- Lettuce is a rich source of folate, important for pregnant women, as it collects important vitamins, due to the ability of folate to make cells divide and contribute to the formation of DNA.
- A pregnant woman should wash it well before consuming lettuce with water for fear of the danger posed by some of its contaminants.
Uses of the lettuce plant:
Lettuce is used in making salads and some foods .. It also uses its leaves to make stuffing, because it contains foodstuffs, salts, oils, iron, protein, and others.
There are no reviews yet.