No products in the cart.
Cabbage is one of the important fruits that help protect the body from osteoporosis. It also reduces the risk of multiple cancers. It provides the body with many important nutrients and healthy vitamins that the body needs. And cabbage is one of the best vegetables that strengthen immunity.
White cabbage is one of the most important elements on which the best meals in Egyptian homes are based, as it is the main and largest ingredient in the process of creating the stuffed meal.
Cabbage is also one of the active nutritional ingredients needed by many regular salads and the famous coleslaw salad. White cabbage is a unique and distinctive fruit that is included in many varied foods.
It is served as a side dish next to the grilled chicken dish.
- Rich in important dietary fiber.
- Rich in vegetable sterols
- Contains Vitamin C.
- Contains vitamin K.
White cabbage reduces the risk of cancer:
- Reducing the risk of stomach cancer.
- Contributes to reducing the incidence of pancreatic cancer.
- Work to reduce the incidence of prostate cancer.
- Helps reduce the risk of bladder cancer.
Cabbage and Health:
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Reducing stomach ulcers.
- Reducing asthma.
- Helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Useful and healthy for slimming.
Many international medical sources indicate that eating vegetables daily, especially cruciferous vegetables, including white cabbage, reduces the risk of lung cancer.