No products in the cart.
French radish is an agricultural crop with many uses. It is rich in many nutrients that the body seeks to obtain and replace in addition to the availability of many vitamins inside it. It also contributes to solving many problems related to the digestive system and addresses urinary tract infection problems. As It is very beneficial for sensitive skin.
Radish is a fast-growing, cold seasonal crop, and a global agricultural crop with many uses.
French radish helps rebound bowel movement in addition to stimulating metabolism.
Benefits of French Radish:
- Helps get rid of sore throat problems.
- Eliminate accumulated toxins from the body, especially intestinal and stomach toxins.
- Work to strengthen the immune system.
- Maintain the level of moisture in the body.
- French radish helps clean the kidneys.
- Helps regulate blood pressure.
- Contributes to lowering cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Contributes to solving problems related to urinary tract infection.
- Contributes to the treatment of digestive problems, especially those related to gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- It helps fight cancer cells and limit the spread of cancer in the body.
French radish contains..
- Soluble dietary fiber.
French radish has a large group of vitamins, especially..
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin H.
French radish is useful for diabetics.
The radish mask contributes to the preservation of the skin and the removal of freckles, and it also contributes to work to remove dark spots that appear on the skin, and to protect the skin of the skin from the sun.
French radish greatly contributes to the process of removing fat from the body in addition to giving the property of satiety .. It helps in slimming and solving the problem of the buttocks of many women.