No products in the cart.
Green beans are a green plant in global agriculture. Available everywhere in the world. This is due to the fact that it possesses many ingredients that qualify it for the continuity of cultivation with it. as it contributes to reducing the risk of developing cancer diseases. and it helps in solving problems related to the system The digestive system. It also strengthens the immunity and bones. However, it is an important source for the pregnant woman and the fetus.
Green beans are a green plant that has many uses. and it is considered one of the global crops. It is used in more than one field of marketing, as it is prepared canned, frozen, and fresh.
It is also one of the famous international foods that are served all over the world. Its pronunciation differs from place to place.
Beans are included in many special meals. They can be prepared in:
- Casserole green beans with meat.
- Green bean soup.
- Green beans in oil.
- Green beans with sauce.
The benefits of green beans:
Beans contain many elements that the body needs in order to prevent many diseases .. including:
- It contains vitamin K, which is responsible for strengthening the bones and protecting them from osteoporosis.
- Green beans are a source of folic acid, which the mother and fetus need most during pregnancy.
- It has a large percentage of chlorophyll, which contributes strongly to reducing the spread of cancer risk in the body.
- Contributes to the production of happiness hormones in the body.
- Beans are high in soluble dietary fiber that helps promote heart health.
Just 100 grams of beans produce approximately 170 calories.
Green beans still have many solutions that contribute to treating many problems in the body, such as the digestive system. and continuously supports heart health.