No products in the cart.
Green Bell Pepper
Green bell pepper is one of the cultivated plants and one of the required global crops, and it is also one of the official destinations in the Egyptian stuffed meal, and it contains beneficial nutrients for the body, especially children, as it helps protect eye health, strengthen the immune system, solve digestive problems, and help fight cancer diseases And reduce the risk of contracting it.
Green bell pepper is one of the green plants cultivated, and it is one of the most important crops cultivated in the world, and it is also one of the important and distinctive elements that are indispensable when preparing the unique stuffed meal on the Egyptian table.
Green bell pepper has some features that make it a top of many vegetables, as it contains many unique nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in vitamin C.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin B6.
- Folic acid.
- Potassium mineral.
Benefits of green bell pepper:
1. One of the most important benefits that green pepper contains for babies is that it:
- Works to maintain eye health.
- It also reduces the risk of developing low vision.
2. Works to strengthen the immune system.
3. Contributes to stimulating blood circulation.
4. It contributes to preventing the risk of contracting viruses and infection.
5. Green bell pepper works to strengthen the digestive system and solve some problems related to it, such as:
- Prevention of recurrent nausea.
- Reducing the incidence of diarrhea.
- Limits frequent vomiting.
6. Green pepper works to:
- Memory activation.
- Promote a healthy nervous system.
- Preventing the risk of cancer.
7. Green pepper protects skin and hair:
- Keeps hair from falling out.
- Contributes to hair growth.
- Helps blood flow to the scalp.
- It works to promote healthy skin.
- Protects skin from aging.
Maher Adel –