No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Baby potatoes are one of the distinctive types of potatoes and one of the most important agricultural crops in the world. as they are available in all homes and are not free from being an important element strongly present and strong in hotels and restaurants. and they are provided as an auxiliary meal or as a complete meal or as a meal added to give the wonderful and beautiful taste to food. and it is one of the best healthy foods that benefit children.
Baby potato is one of the varieties of beautiful root vegetables .. It is one of the international crops that are grown in all regions of the world .. It also has a great popularity that has made it one of the most important agricultural crops in need and in demand around the world.
Baby potatoes are one of the best things that children can eat after completing 6 months .. And that is because of the many important and rich benefits it carries that the body of young people needs.
Benefits of Baby Potato for Babies:
- High in dietary fiber, which in turn facilitates the digestive process and reduces constipation for children.
- Rich in iron, which is important for the body, which helps prevent anemia.
- They help maintain a healthy heart and strengthen arteries due to the amino acids they carry.
- It contains vitamin G. This vitamin is responsible for strengthening the child’s immune system and also contributes to improving the nervous system.
- It contains vitamin B complex with all its elements.
- Through the unique element iron, it facilitates the protection of the child from developing a deficiency anemia.
It contains vitamins:
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B2.
- Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B9.
- Vitamin K.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin B3.
These benefits, elements and vitamins that the baby potato possesses are not specific to children, but are also valid for men and women to the extent of the bad at all ages.