No products in the cart.
Beets are wonderful plants with a distinctive and unique taste, and it belongs to the herbal plant family. It contains many important chemical nutrients and vitamins that the body needs. It also has a large group of acids that help solve many problems related to the digestive system.
Beets are a type of international cultivation, one of the types of vegetables with a unique and wonderful taste, and it belongs to the herbaceous plant family. It is a heart-like fruit in its shape, red in color that bears green leaves at the end.
It contains several important nutrients such as:
It contains several vitamins such as:
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin H
- Vitamin D.
- Vitamin B complex 1.
- Vitamin B6.
It contains several important and beneficial acids for the body, such as:
- Folic acid.
- Folate acid.
- Selenium acid.
- Carotene acid.
Benefits of continuing to eat beet:
- It improves the efficiency of the liver and works to prevent liver damage and infection with the virus.
- Beets strengthen the immune system and are a good fight against anemia.
- It improves efficiency in the digestive system, solves dyspepsia and constipation problems.
- Beets help to solve hair problems, strengthen them and prevent hair loss, which gives hair strength and immunity.
- Beets contribute to the elimination of excess weight due to the fact that it has dietary fibers that are able to burn fats in the body.
100 grams of beet product contains at least 19 calories.
Beets are food plants used in the treatment of many cancerous diseases, especially tumors .. Beets reduce the risk of infection .. Therefore it is recommended to consult a doctor in cases of chronic disease.
There are no reviews yet.