No products in the cart.
Red radish is one of the most edible root plants that contribute greatly to preventing the risk of various cancer diseases. It helps with digestion and treats both diarrhea and constipation. It helps to speed satiety and diet. It cleans the liver from toxins and protects it from cancer.
Red radish is an edible vegetable root .. It also stimulates appetite and food digestion ..
Radish is eaten:
Cooked .. Pickled .. Raw .. Oil is extracted from it.
Red radish helps with..
- the sand.
- Treats constipation.
- Treats diarrhea.
- Treats gallbladder.
- Folic acid.
- Dietary fiber .. It is responsible for controlling and regulating blood pressure and reducing the level of bad and bad cholesterol in the blood.
- Vitamin G .. This vitamin is one of the important elements that stimulate the liver, protect it from cancer and remove toxins from it.
- Radish is one of the vegetables that help lower blood sugar.
- Radish supports the process of slimming as it helps to speed satiety.
Radish enters in contributing to reducing the risk of various cancer diseases and helps in limiting the spread of cancer cells in the body, such as:
- breast cancer.
- Gastrointestinal cancer.
- Liver Cancer.
It is recommended to eat radish regularly under the supervision of a doctor in cases of serious illness.
Radish contains phosphorous, zinc, vitamin B and vitamin G. Which works on:
- It protects the skin from acne.
- Protects the skin from getting rashes.
- Good skin cleanser and protects against dehydration.
- Radish prevents signs of aging from appearing.
Radish increases the feeling of satiety .. It is also one of the most important elements that work to prevent digestive problems .. and solve problems of indigestion .. and treat constipation.