No products in the cart.
Spinach is a green vegetable that contains many minerals and vitamins important in promoting the health of the body and the heart. It also has many important nutrients that contribute to enhancing the growth abilities of children, reducing the incidence of constipation and solving recurrent intestinal and stomach problems. It is recommended to eat spinach on Close periods because of the iron you have, which the body needs so much.
Spinach is a green leaf flowering plant. Its original home in Asia. Spinach is available canned after a period of storage or fresh, and it is used in many household foods.
Spinach contains a strong amount and many minerals and vitamins that the body needs a lot as important elements for strengthening and sustaining life:
- It possesses vitamin G.. it is an important component of powerful antioxidants that promote healthy skin
- Vitamin K.. is involved in the process of blood clotting .. as it works to reduce the risk of heavy bleeding as a result of wound infection.
- Vitamin B9.. is one of the most useful vitamins for pregnant women to regulate cells and aid in tissue growth.
- Vitamin A.
- Rich in iron.
- Lutein .. promotes and maintains healthy eyes.
- Nitrates .. Promote good heart health.
- Kaempferol .. reduces the risk of many chronic diseases.
- Quercetin .. This nutrient compound helps reduce infection and inflammation.
Spinach is an important source of insoluble dietary fiber that promotes the health of the body and contributes to solving digestive problems to prevent constipation.
While the regularity of eating from the municipal spinach product is an important source in promoting the rapid growth capabilities of children. as it contributes to relieving stomach pain and works to recover from diseases, wounds and infections.