No products in the cart.
Thyme, or what is known as the joy of the mountains, is one of the natural plants with a smart, fragrant and valuable smell, from which the best perfumes are extracted from their oils, and it contributes to treating the digestive system and resolving many respiratory problems, and helps to promote heart health and works to strengthen immunity and attack and fight tumors and cancer diseases.
Thyme, or as it is called Mafreh al-Jabal, is one of the distinctive plants that contains a very important component that makes it smell everywhere, it is characterized by a strong, smart aroma in addition to its bitter taste.
The benefits of Thyme:
1. Works to strengthen the immune system.
- Contributes to preventing atherosclerosis.
- Works to strengthen the heart muscles.
- It works to stimulate blood circulation.
- It is used in the treatment of gum infections and works to strengthen the teeth and protect them from decay.
- Contributes to strengthening memory.
2. Helps solve digestive problems
- Contributes to solving the problem of indigestion.
- It treats cases of diarrhea.
- Thyme helps expel gases from the stomach.
- Works to treat bladder problems and urinary tract infections.
- It works as a natural antibiotic as it works to fight bacteria and fungi.
3. Contributes to strengthening the respiratory system and treating related problems, such as..
- Asthma treatment.
- Cough treatment.
- Helps treat coughs of all kinds.
- Treating chronic bronchitis.
4. Thyme works to fight cancerous diseases and reduce the risk of spreading cancer cells in the body.
Thyme contains important nutrients of vitamins and minerals, including:
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin K.
Thyme is used in various foods and is used as a boiled drink only, such as tea or as a boiled drink mixed with honey on an empty stomach to take advantage of its benefits.