No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Sweet onion is a member of the ancient onion family, in addition to it possessing vital and natural nutrients and a lot of minerals and vitamins that the body needs in order to maintain a healthy heart, work to strengthen immunity and work to fight colds. It is used as a mouth and stomach antiseptic, and is considered as a natural antibiotic used. In abundance for treating and combating the emerging corona virus.
Sweet onion is one of a wide variety of onions from the large family of onions, and it is characterized by having a distinct taste and a non-pungent flavor, in addition to it is also known as Vidalia.
Onions are the backbone of most meals and foods in the kitchen and homes, as they are indispensable in adding a different, distinctive flavor and wonderful taste to food.
It contains a variety of minerals and vitamins, including:
- Small amounts of iron.
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin K.
Benefits of sweet onions:
- Contributes to fighting and resisting germs and bacteria attacking the body.
- Strengthening immunity and working to protect the body from infections.
- Maintaining the digestive system and contributing to improving stomach health.
- Works in controlling blood sugar.
- It helps protect cells from damage.
- Sweet onion helps reduce blood sugar levels.
- It helps prevent the risk of heart disease.
- Prevention of cancer, especially stomach cancer.
- Works to help stimulate blood circulation.
- Sweet onions are also used as a mouth cleanser.
Also, onions are considered as an intestinal disinfectant and a natural antibiotic that resists colds and coughs and works to relieve coughs, and is one of the best natural antibiotics used to resist and combat the emerging corona virus.
There are no reviews yet.