No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Peppermint is a hybrid of the mint family that has a sweet taste that resembles the taste of sweets, it has in its components important elements that distinguish it from its strong smell that is included in many products that rely on the smart smell in the first place, it contributes to solving digestive problems, helps to solve breathing problems, has Plenty of nutrients, minerals and strong vitamins that the body always needs, one cup of boiled mint drink or with tea is enough to lose weight and combat bacterial infection and cold.
Peppermint is one of the types of mint in general, but it is a hybrid of two types (water mint and pointed mint) with a strong smell that resembles the smell of distinctive soap and has a delicious taste similar to the taste of sweets.
Peppermint is included in many industries that have the uniqueness of the scent, such as:
- Cosmetic products.
- Perfumes and oils.
Benefits of Peppermint:
Helps reduce digestive risks, such as:
- The problem of gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- Help in treating stomach irritation, especially stomach ache in children.
- Contributing to work on relieving irritable bowel syndrome.
- It expels gases.
- Contributes to the treatment of flatulence.
- Helps remove fats.
- Enters into slimming.
- Helps treat lung problems.
- Contribute to reducing nasal congestion problems.
- It also helps in treating coughing and expelling phlegm.
- Maintaining healthy teeth.
- Helps relieve gingivitis pain.
- Relieves mouth pain from internal wounds.
- Peppermint supports the health of the liver and stimulates its functions.
It contains a lot of dietary fiber, minerals and vitamins, including:
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin H.
In order to benefit as much as possible from the benefits of peppermint, it is advisable to add mint to boiling water by adding 5 grams of mint leaves in a cup of water or tea.
There are no reviews yet.