No products in the cart.
Oranges are a distinctive winter fruit that is indispensable in homes and global markets, as it is one of the most important global crops that are spread in the global and local markets, and it has a large percentage of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers, as it is an important element of fighting cancer diseases and supporting blood circulation activity and preserving For a healthy heart.
Oranges are an orange fruit, characterized by being one of the delicious fruits that are available in abundance in the winter season, as it is an important source of fighting influenza and cold and works to resist viruses, especially the Coronavirus.
The benefits of oranges:
Contains Vitamin C, which works on:
- It works to reduce the incidence of diseases such as pneumonia.
- Helps strengthen immunity.
- It works to prevent anemia.
- Contributes to fighting and combating free radicals that cause cancer.
Oranges contain a wide range of acids, fibers, minerals and vitamins, including:
- Oranges are an important source of amino acids.
- And beta-carotene.
- Folic acid.
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin C.
- Iodine Phosphorous.
Oranges are an important food source that works to maintain a healthy heart and stimulate its functions.
- It also helps promote and stimulate blood circulation.
- Contributes to maintaining the proper growth of the brain.
Oranges support and strengthen immunity, produce the energy that the body needs, and replace the body with the necessary water it needs in the winter.