No products in the cart.
Custard Apple Abdel Razik
Out of stock
The Custard Apple Abdel Razik is an evergreen fruit, and the color of the peel of this fruit varies according to its maturity, as it is dark green in color when it is unripe, while its color tends to yellow with a soft texture when ripe. It is large in size, and it is worth noting that the fruit of the cream is used for its distinctive flavor in the manufacture of sweets and juices.
The Custard Apple Abdel Razik is rich in many nutrients beneficial to health, the most important of which are:
- Antioxidants: Most of the benefits of custard fruit are due to being a rich source of antioxidants, which are compounds that help neutralize the harmful effect of free radicals, and reduce the risk of many diseases, including: (heart disease, cancer, and diabetes).
- Dietary fiber: The Custard Apple contains large amounts of dietary fiber, which contributes to maintaining good digestion.
- Vitamins: This fruit contains a high amount of vitamins such as: (vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and vitamin C).
- Minerals: The Custard Apple contains a wide range of useful and important minerals for the body, such as: (calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorous).
Studies have also found that there are many health benefits of custard fruit for pregnant women, including:
- Strengthening the nerves of the fetus’s brain.
- Promote healthy fetal development.
- Rid the pregnant woman of morning sickness, appetite disorders, and mood swings.
- Providing the pregnant woman with her need for copper, any deficiency of which may cause premature birth.
The roots of the Custard Apple are also used to reduce the temperature due to fever, and help treat constipation; The seeds of the cream are used as an anti-emetic, and the leaves of the cream of the fruit of the cream help to heal from various skin diseases, and to calm spasms and cramps.
Among the most prominent benefits of Custard Apple are the following:
- Promote healthy hair and skin.
- Useful in fighting cancer.
- Excess weight loss.
- Treatment of arthritis and rheumatism.
- Beneficial for digestive health.
- Mood improvement.
- Improve digestive health.
- Diabetes prevention.
- Excellent source of energy.
- Promote eye health.
- Important for bone health.
- Support and strengthen the immune system.
- Anemia prevention.
The Custard Apple is also useful for children, so you can offer it to your child starting from the age of six months, (by removing them from the seeds and boiling them with a little water to soften them and mashing them and then feeding them to your child) and fibers.
There are no reviews yet.