No products in the cart.
Out of stock
Apricots are one of the indispensable fruits in the summer as they are an important source of fluids that the body needs and a rich source of vitamins and minerals, and a source of sources for maintaining heart health and stimulating blood vessels and contributes to solving problems related to the digestive system, especially constipation and works to strengthen immunity and protect the body from fragility Bones.
Apricots are fruits that contain great nutritional value, have a wide range of antioxidants, and they contain many dietary fibers, vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins and minerals found in the elements and formulas of the nutritional value of apricots.
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin G.
- Vitamin H.
Benefits of Apricots:
- It promotes, strengthens and activates bone health and growth of bone tissue, and preserves it from the risk of developing bone diseases, especially osteoporosis.
- It contributes to reducing the intensity of inflammation from the body, and it also helps to reduce pain during illness, especially in cases of arthritis and gout infections.
- It contributes to protecting the body from anemia and helps in revitalizing red blood cells in the body, and it is also an important element that helps improve iron absorption in the body and benefit from it.
- It promotes digestive health and helps solve problems related to indigestion and constipation.
- Helps maintain eye health from premature blindness.
- It improves heart function, maintains its activity and strength, and protects the heart from strokes and strokes.
- Apricots are a rich source of nutritious fiber and iron, which promotes and strengthens immunity and keeps the body from developing anemia.